Saturday, April 14, 2007

Our missionary family




Somehow this beautiful picture got deleted from my blog. I am trying to get it back on.

It is exciting to get a message from Niger.

It makes me happy to know that I am a

little part of this sweet family. They are

doing my work, my wittnessing, answering for me the command of our Heavenly Father to go to all parts of the world, and open up ancient doors so that the King of Glory may enter.

God bless each of you and I am asking that He stay close in your midst.

1 comment:

juju said...

What a beautiful family! We are so proud of their ministry and dedication. God has surely blessed our family to know someone who heard God's call and said "send me". What a testimony you are in our life. Praying that your work in Niger will be blessed in every way. Love Judy and Louis