Sunday, April 22, 2007

Abigail Anderton

Friday night found me indulging - I mean, overindulging - in crab legs. My Number Three granddaughter called and ask to treat me to crab legs, my favorite, at Chef Wang's. It was a happy time for Abby and I to be together. Abby is pictured here at Pop's 89th birthday party holding one of her favorite babies. What a precious baby, Craig and Leslie.

Abby had a sort of bad day on Friday so we just smothered that over with crab legs. Thank you, Abby, for a delightful evening with my granddaughter. Family, isn't she a beauty?

4 comments:

juju said...

Nana, That sounds like a wonderful evening. Wish we could have made it a threesome. We could give us a cute name like The Three Little Women or something. We can't be part of the four Gwen's and it just doesn't seem fair that there are clicks in this family!!! Yes, I am so pround of my beautiful daughter.

Kate Croft said...

wait, i want to be invited! that sounds like an ideal outing. love you both.

Queenie said...

Let me correct Pop's age. That was
the world famous 80th birthday for
Pop.
I have since remembered the last
name of the beautiful baby, Nelius, Just came to me this minute.
Kate you could have has the oysters
and sushi, which we avoided.

abby said...

This was a great night! We will do it again soon!!!!