Tuesday, April 24, 2007








I wanted to post a little news and selected the wrong picture, however couldn't look any better, it is a bit small but I know it is Joe and Mike or Shannon at Grayton Beach . The little Miss Cutie to the left is Mike's little daughter Isabelle, better known as Issy.My newsy item is that Jan and Richard O'Neal are going to stop by my house tomorrow and they wanted to take me to eat. We will see about that but it will be good to see them. Richard came several times before they moved to South Georgia and he and Dad went fishing. The last time we saw them was when they came for our 50th wedding anniversary party in 1995. Leonard was certainly fond of Richard

1 comment:

Family said...

The guys in the paddle boat are defiantly Joe and Shannon, the picture was taken on our annual family vacation where it is a joy to see Aunts and Uncles interacting with nieces and nephews. Oh the memories we are making!

Please give Jan and Richard a squeeze for me. I wish I were going to be there to join you.

Merry