Thursday, April 5, 2007

My Joey


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Out there somewhere!
Since no one cooperates I am skipping and going directly to the man of the hour, Joe, Number 42.
I am glad he got to go to the game with his Dad,
and even more I hope he has a wonderful birthday.
Happy birthday Joe, and have a great fun filled summer. I hope I get to go
to Atlanta sometime this summer and maybe I can see you play ball. Each
time I see your sweet face and think of you, it goes straight to my heart and
makes me so glad that God let me be your great-grandmother. Each thought
of you puts a little happy in my day. God bless!

1 comment:

Family said...

Joe has a big heart, a sweet smile
and a great love for his family. He's one of the joys of his Mimi's life; a reason for us both to be proud...

You can always find Joe on the baseball or football field, the roller hockey court, the golf course or the ski slope!

Merry/Mimi