Friday, April 4, 2008

We Raise our Voices in Grateful Praise for Family

For the pleasure of seeing the great provision, for the pleasure of hearing other voices and music, for the delight of knowing - feeling this blessing of family, for the pleasure of laughter and gathering us in families: I praise.
This is the blending of all experiences into - the excitement we call life;
For this I raise my voice in grateful praise, for all my children.
Merry and I enjoyed cooking a meal for Judy and Lou, after seeing a dozen or so patients at her backbreaking job, we knew it would be great if she didn't have to heat up the peanut butter when she got home.
You have all experienced it, around the kitchen table at Mom's house.
Merry and I are working on our "Time with God" Bibles and all the other stuff we can squeeze in and as always grateful for our times together.

1 comment:

juju said...

Two great cooks makes one wonderful meal. Thanks, Mom and Merry for bringing us around Mom's table again in such a yummy way!