Wednesday, April 30, 2008

On a College campus or at the opera...



continuing the dash from

1945 - 1995





This precious man enjoyed the outdoors and everything that he could learn from it.

We were at Berry College for a week-end and he enjoyed
the old water wheel. He's walking.........this was approximately
15 years ago,.........................Happy Birthday, my darling,
I know you and Betty are celebrating just as you did before.

Terrence's Christmas gift to Merry was tickets to Phantom of
the Opera. It included tickets for her parents. This was a
lovely night. Leonard is pictured here at the club before dinner.
My heart is still overflowing with love for him, and I so look
forward to seeing him again........
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING










1 comment:

Queenie said...

We did not get to go to Phantom
in a limo!
and I am
QUEEN