Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My brother Edsel, Mr. Watertown

Driving through Watertown the other day, I looked up and on the
side of Watertown's newest store, I saw this sign. "THE LIFE OF
MY WONDERFUL BROTHER." From school days, service in the
Army, courting and marriage to my beautiful sister-in-law, Margie.
Alderman, Mayor, Post Master, Banker, a part of Watertown Fire
Department, and once again with Margie at the naming of the
Edsel Cordell Floyd Bridge, earlier this year. A few words of my
own; Friend to all, Perfect result of our parent's upbringing, A Joy,
Dependable, On the go, Deep in his world of doing, Faithful, Mr.
Watertown, avid fisherman, and A Tiger to the core. ...MY BROTHER
Was easy on the eyes, too. I love you sweetheart! Queenie

Bill Shults is the owner of the market in Watertown and our family
salutes him for keeping memory alive in our home town.

2 comments:

Family said...

Wow, what a tribute, and I'm a very proud niece!

Merry

juju said...

What a celebrity! I always knew he was Special.