Sunday, June 1, 2008








Merry's going to Amelia
Island this week-end.
The rest of us will be
remembering a life well
lived, and reminiscent
of days gone by.
As the Lord said in the
book of Matthew "I tell
you the truth" we are a
family of doing.
Did I tell you that Yunel
Escobar hit a home run
tonight, winning the game
in the 10th.I didn't have to
look thatword up in dictionary and
it is spelled correctly. Just so you know I am keeping up with my mind. Be of good courage
and your heart and your back will be strengthened.

2 comments:

Family said...

I am so glad you love your baseball family. I know the pleasure it gives you and it makes me smile.

The sweet, beach pictures you posted were ones that I made of Kate, watching the sunset, some years ago...And did you know that they were made on Amelia Island!

I love it when you keep your brain sharp by posting.;)

Merry

juju said...

Never thought baseball could mean so much. But, I count it one of God's blessings to you, Mom. Hope your team wins!