Wednesday, June 4, 2008



I find myself so privileged to be sitting in the mist of this great group of
ladies once a month when we have our monthly Sunday School Class
luncheon and meeting. I am surrounded by the best that you find, the
Hope Class, teacher Natalie Chesnutt.
The ladies, Margaret and Frances ----Hazel and Oma----Doris, Frances,
Loraine and Natalie----Barbara and Mable
The last picture shows the winner take all, Margaret taking in the money
Well we make little donations at these meetings and on Sunday morning
to do some special projects, Margaret our Treasure is raking in the gifts.
I wish all of you could hear our wonderful teacher, what a gift and
Thank God for the Gift

1 comment:

juju said...

Great blog, Mom. I am so glad you are so blessed with a great group of friends in Sunday School. I know they have been a great group of encouragement and joy for you.