Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Afternoon at Springland...

I had a lovely Memorial Day with Judy and Louis on the grounds of their new place, called Springland. The rains tried to put a damper on our afternoon, but thanks to Hugh loaning his trailer to them, during construction, and the wonderful wild life spotting's, we had a nice time together.




We know God had something to do with the pink ribbon running
through the bird nest. It was small and sitting on a deck of cards.





They have one lonely turkey...we have named him Lou. :)





As you can see I had to wade water to get to my car as I left to return home.

Thanks for a fun day!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

juju said...

Thanks, Mom for making this rainy afternoon sound better than it was. You sure are a trooper! You looked so cute in your socks and gym shoes. Sorry they had to turn into wadders and mud boots. Yes, that pink ribbon shows how HE even cares for the sparrows. How amazing!

juju said...

I'm guessing you are using that new camera nana!!!! You sure look cute in that sweatband!! Love you...Abby

Family said...

As I was driving home from Northcroft today, I saw a wild turkey running up the side of the road....I thought of Lou. :)

Glad you had a nice Memoral Day.

Love you,

Merry