Friday, June 27, 2008

THE MANY FACES OF KATE





























This almost tells a story of a great love and friendship from beginning to the end. The picture of a grown-up Kate and her grandfather, was made shortly before he left me with all these grandchildren to love. The other grown-up one was on cruise to Nassau. Many on our
trips to Captiva and Northcroft. They were a team. The last five pictures tell the many faces of Kate- - -As a Kitten, a Flutterby, a Princess, a Cowgirl and
as Raggedy Ann. Always the actress and center stage in her parents world!

3 comments:

Kate Croft said...

Oh MAN. Archives galore! Thank you, Nana, for this lovely collage. What an array of memories - I remember many of these moments well.

Love you and miss you.

Family said...

My Daddy, my baby...my wonderful memories. These were so good...I must continue to make new ones. You only have to watch Chatterbox and see how history repeats itself.

Thank you for remembering with me. Thank you for enjoying my life with me. It has been better because I could share it with you, and because you really were cared.

Merry

juju said...

Yes, Kate is unique and these pictures show that. I love you Kate!