Thursday, January 21, 2010

Syracuse: Sharon, Old Ivory, OH MY!



My brother took me china shopping, and I must admit I'm excited, but I have to pick between the following two!

Top two pictures are the Sharon
pattern, Old Ivory, Syracuse China.
One Hundred Twenty nine pieces.This one features
the Demitasse Cups and saucers.

The second two pictures is the Selma pattern,
same Old Ivorty, Syracuse China, with
One hundred fifty nine pieces.
My favorite feature of the Selma is the
Bouillon handled cups and saucers.
****************************************
Thanks, Kenneth for all you do...
I've always loved dishes!!!

4 comments:

Queenie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Family said...

Oh, boy, hard decision...I wouldn’t, to touch it with a ten foot pole (never get between a woman and her china!) but I sure do love it that you are so excited.

I'll help you with the dinner party!

:) Merry

P.S. They both are beautiful! Can't wait to see them this weekend.

juju said...

Flee temptation!! Louis has me locked in---No will power.

Family said...

Personally, I like the first one best...but which did you pick? I must know.....Kim