Friday, January 29, 2010

Story of Dot, Gwen, Ed and Ken


HOME

Barking dogs- A yellow cat, Basketball - A baseball bat,

Piano playing -Mother singing, Daddy praying -Telephone ringing

Children coming - Children going, Mother cooking - Mother sewing

Brothers fighting - Sisters scratching, Blue jean knees - Need a patching

Books and music - Jack-in-the box, Tonsils - Measles, a hole in my socks

Paper dolls - Dot and Gwen, Cars and Trucks - Ed and Ken

Baby sister- In her bed, Looks like Elroy -Someone said

Company coming - All the time, Preachers, kinfolk - Come to dine

Kids bring friends -Home from school, Bring them all - Daddy's rule

Potatoe Salad - Chicken to fry, Egg Custard - Chocolate pie

Happy days - Come to me, From my bank - Of Memory

Posted by Picasa DFH




1 comment:

fweakijam said...

Knowing you today; I just bet you guys had a great time growning up together! I love the way you still care for one another. Thanks for sharing the blessing with us!

Merry