Thursday, December 17, 2009

150 YEARS SERVING CIVIL AND CRIMINAL COURTS

The Christmas season brings us back together once more. This year Ellie opened up her house and culinary talents to the retired co-workers of the Murfreesboro Court House.


The above photo is the first of Ellie's six beautiful trees. It was a wonderland of color and sweet hospitality. Not to mention the delicious dinner!

"He has made everything beautiful in its time" Ecc 3:11



I shared a comradeship with beautiful Max.


When she moved to NY in 1968, I "tried to take her desk". When I was ready to retire in 1989 she was returning from NY and took her desk back again!


I worked with Ellie from 1968 to 1989 and off and on three more years.

What a great boss!




Lindy Lou . . . I worked with Linda at M'boro Pure Milk, then many years in Clerk's office.

Gail calls me her, " teenager idol".
(I am so glad I am not!)
She is our morale booster,
makes you feel great and
strong.

Just a guess, but I am thinking almost 150 years of service from these fantastic gals. We knew all the criminals in town and of course all the wonderful Attorneys, Judges, Law Enforcement Officers and the great fellow workers that we had the priviledge to serve with.
It is my prayer that those who took our place will continue to work tirelessly to keep the judicial system working fairly and serve with dignity and honor.
Merry Christmas, Ladies. Thank you for making my working years as good as they could have possibly been. I love ya!
gp

1 comment:

juju said...

Precious blog of Mom's girl friends. How does anyone put up that many trees? Only Eliose. She must have Angel helpers.