Saturday, June 27, 2009

This Side of Heaven


The mountains have claimed yet another member of our family. First Merry and Terrence bought “Northcroft”, then Judy and Louis, “The Falls”, and now Hugh and Natali have been bitten by the bug. Something about those mountains that draw on the memory of their youth and make them buy a second home.

High in the Smoky Mountains, Hugh and Natali have purchased a welcoming retreat that they have named, “Heavenside”. They have shored up its walls, weeded the yard, put up a new sign and placed, in the corner, a bed for Murphy. They are ready to enjoy!






Can't wait to come visit! gp

3 comments:

juju said...

glitioI want to reserve the 23-25 of October to come to "Heavenside". I know you are enjoying the mountain air in your new get away. Make every day a wonderful memory.

Family said...

May you enjoy Heavenside as much as we have enjoyed Northcroft...my time there fills my soul. Just remember; you must come down from the mountain and give what you have gained by being there.

My best to you both,

Merry

Queenie said...

I am glad that you had a great time
with Yeger, and Natasha. I enjoyed
meeting them so much Tuesday night.
Wish I could make that talked about trip to Israel. Mother