Sunday, September 28, 2008

Natali - The day she became an American

Pictures from Citizenship Day - September 25, 2008















It was a delightful day that we had been looking forward to for
four years. I was just delighted that I could be a part of it.
When our wonderful Natali recieved her citizenship certificate
from Judge Wiseman, we were so proud of her.
Natali has had several disappointments since she came
from Ukraine. She has conquered them all.
I am so lucky to have her in my life.
The last picture was made at the Omni Hut
where Hugh took several members of our family
that night for a celebration.
I salute you for all you have conquered and finally
with Yegor and Kirill you are Americans




3 comments:

Queenie said...

Was glad I could be apart of this day. It was exciting to see the ceremony and the proud, happy faces from so many countries. It's great that you will be able to vote this November.

Queenie said...

The above is from, Judy

Family said...

I have talked to Natalie, sent my love through Keepingtouch and e-mail but every time I see these beautiful pictures I am reminded of my sister-in-law's great accomplishments. May God shed His Grace on thee, as you have graced us.
Congratulation Natalie! I love you!!

Merry