Saturday, September 6, 2008

Baby Sister draws Social Security


On the 30th of October about 60 people gathered
At Michelle and Keith's home in Hermitage
to celebrate Polly's special day. We can't tell
which one here, it's secret.
However she feels safe and secure with
that S.S. coming in each month.
It was a lovely occasion and we wish
for her many more days of
happiness. Pictured you see the
Three Little Sisters
Gwen, Dot, Polly
I can tell you that her sisters are
81 and 82. They are proud of it too.
I made a picture from my desk of my precious
love, and from porch window of my
hummingbirds.

3 comments:

juju said...

Nana-
I am so glad to see a new blog!!!! You have some sweet sisters!!! Love you!
Abby

Family said...

Sure wish I could have been at that happy birthday party! Many, many happy returns of the day to Polly.

Loved the pictures and love you,

Merry

juju said...

Great party---What a CAKE!!!!---WHAT A GAL!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, POLLY