Saturday, May 10, 2008

THE EPITOME OF LOVE, JOY AND HAPPINESS

When my children praise me, I owe it to her. Is there another woman
anywhere who had so much and so little. When we think of her being
gone to join Daddy in Heaven twenty years, we still see that
wonderful smile on her face, seems only yesterday. There is never
a day that goes by that there is not something that I would like to
tell her, or more important, to ask her. As long as I live so will she.
Tomorrow I will also honor my sweet mother-in-law, Lela Owen
Patton. What wonderful parents we had, and for this I praise God.

Be sure to click on the picture and get a look at that wonderful happy face.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

juju said...

My grandmother stands out among women. She was a rock, faithful, and never changing. Never stressed or wanting for more. Always warm, patient and true. I loved her and shall always remember.

Family said...

She was indeed the "Great Mother". (I also remember her as being my early childhood Sunday school teacher!) We were all blessed by her love and example.

Merry