Wednesday, February 20, 2008

BUILDING BRIDGES, NOT WALLS





  • A few weeks ago I ask the question "Where did the years go?" " Where did my youth go?", "Where did my babies go?.A good friend of my sister, Paulette, found them. Now aren't they precious? I am not sure but they were probably 2 -3 -4 and 5. What fun I had growing up with my precious children. They are still the wind beneath my wings. I was young and from that day to this, I trusted God to bless my youthful drive to risk making bad choices. He did bless me with children who honored me then and now. I thank Him that he gave me ears to listen, a shoulder to lean on, or cry on, and the good sense to build bridges, not walls. My girls still think I am one of them. The little boy with dark hair was a little friend, Ricky Driver.


4 comments:

Family said...

AMEN! I love you Mama!!!

P.S. I'm the topless one in the bathing cap...it helps me swim faster in that big.

Queenie said...

This is almost x rated--But. I love it! So good to see "How We Where"

juju said...

The above comment is from the sexy girl in the middle. I wish someone would fix my hair!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.