Thursday, July 26, 2007

Friends and Family


Last Friday the 13th, my wonderful friend from

High School, who lives in Knoxville came to visit with me for a few hours. Not nearly long enough. Her grandaughter, Amy was at MTSU Govenor's School. She sings and was on the program that afternoon. Maynelle Butts, my friend, had to leave by the two o'clock program, Amy is on the left and her other granddaughter, Megan in the middle. She has her daughter, Melinda, two granddaughters and son in law, Mike. I can't tell you how many I had to talk about. What fun...we dated, sang in duets, always in Church and I was so thrilled for our three hours. I have seen her only once that I remember since 1945.


The other little picture I wanted to say thank you for, to Mollie and
Shannon, it is a wonderful picture. I do not know why my scanner
made it so little. I will think about that tomorrow.....Scarlett

3 comments:

Queenie said...

Who do dat?
Teach me.

Family said...

I am so glad that you had such a delightful time with Mrs. Butts. How wonderful to have a visit from an old friend.

The youngest man in the small family photo is having a birthday tomorrow and his mother is having her birthday the next day. It's going to be a big week end for the S. Croft family!

-Merry

Queenie said...

Oh! I made the S. Croft family picture larger...so now the text doesn't make any sense but I enjoyed seeing them on your blog.

Merry