Monday, January 16, 2012

Queentalks, Random Subjects

                                                         The Queen had written a book!
                                            293 Pages, and it has been named "Queentalks"
                                         I begins with my blogspot when I started in August
                                             2007, and ends with New Years Eve, 2011.
                                              I suppose thats one way to write a book.
                                              It is 11" by 9" and I have enjoyed every
                                          silly mistake and every mispelled word. Even
                                             silly subjects sometimes. Happy Blogging!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

juju said...

You truly look like a Queen on this cover. What a book of memories, feelings and love. Can't wait for the second volume!

fweakijam said...

Perfect cover for a book called Queentalks! What I like most about it is that you learned how to blog, when most people your age won't even sit down to a computer, stuck with it and gave us your fondest memories to enjoy and share. I, like Judy, look forward to seeing what you will do and say in volume #2!

Merry