Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Your Mother Especially missed you on your birthday.

Betty with her beloved grandparents
7 months old

Betty with her sister, 2 years old



Betty with her life mate .

Yesterday I did the same thing that I have so often done
before. Thinking it was her Dad's birthday I
felt a little pantic.
I suddenly thought it was Dad's birthday and
I had not thought of a blog.
Then as I read comments and her sisters referred to
Betty's birthday, I felt my age.
Again I got the two birthdays out of order.
I love and miss you my baby girl.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

fweakijam said...

Half the time, Mother, I don't have a clue what day of the month it is on a given day. Just because you don't continue to celebrate someone's birth date doesn't mean you have forgotten about them. I know for a fact that our Betty is never far from our thoughts. She was taken too soon and in our minds will be forever too young to leave us. We will never forget the heartbreak.

Let's concentrate on the loving mothers you are and were and rejoice in the fruits of that. May seems to be an appropriate month for Betty and Daddy's birthday...they were always full of new life!

Merry