Sunday, May 23, 2010











I AM EXPECTING !!
My eleventh great-grandchild.
Along with that eleven I have been given an
awesome opportunity to call five more my
Greats, too.
Adalyn will be the third little girl and we are all
waiting patiently for her arrival.
This afternoon a few of Tonya's friends gave her
a shower to which I was invited,
along with about eighteen other ladies.
How wonderful it is to have such excitement at this
time of my life.
Matthew and Tonya are going to make such
perfect parents to Adalyn.
The nursery waits patiently for someone
to lay this little bundle in that new beautiful bed.
Her closet is filled with little clothes, and
the mother and dad couldn't be happier.
May God continue to bless the three of you.

1 comment:

juju said...

I hated that I missed Adalyn's party. We are ready for a new baby in this family. William has grown so fast. What fun it will be to sing, "A tiny turned up nose", again.