Friday, July 31, 2009

Birthday Wishes to JUJU 9/1/09

BMJH



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUDY, JUDY, JUDY

I Choose Memories





It is easier to make memories than to unmake them.
It is easier to remember than to forget.
Indeed, it is quite impossible to be sure we have forgotten ~ ~
anything.
And since memory remains, we would do well to look at what
we choose to make our memories.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


What fun she had with her Dad in that wonderful
snow, sleigh and Sonny Boy



THE MOTHER IN THIS HOUSE
For such as you, I do believe,
Spirits their softest carpets weave,
And spread them out with gracious hand
Wherever you walk, wherever you stand.
For such as you, of scent and dew
Spirits their rarest nectar brew,
And where you sit and where you sup
Pour beauty's elixir in your cup.
For all day long, like other folk,
You bear the burden, wear the yoke,
And yet when I look in your eyes at eve
You are lovelier than ever, I do believe.
~ Hagedorn


1 comment:

juju said...

Oh, sweet Moma. What a special way to remember me with Dad. The both of you gave my life such sweet memories, when they were hard to be found. That day with Dad is one of my favorites, but surly not my only one. I told the story, this week, to a patient about the outdoor kitchen and all that it created. You were as much a part of those memories as Dad, but he was the creative memory maker. Thank you for always being there to make life so special and to take Dad's vision and to bring it to reality. I love you. I want my own bottle of Old Spice.