Monday, December 8, 2008

THE SEA TO THE SHORE

With a red-gold wedding ring, mined from the caves of sunset,
Fast shall I bind thy faith to my faith evermore,
And the stars will wait on our pleasure, the great north wind will trumpet
A thunderous marriage march for the nuptials of sea and shore.

by: Lucy Maud Montgomery


You saw life in it's fullest and gave it to me.
Someday we will stand together again. I'm thinking of you today.

With love,
Your Honey
to
Leonard O. Patton
5/4/24 - 12/8/05

2 comments:

fweakijam said...

I thought of the dash, the one between Dad's date of birth and his death, the dash that represents the living years. I smiled to think that that dash, long after his death, is still bearing fruit. Why, he helps me work on things all the time…Dad's was a life well lived.

I'll be thinking about you today.

I love you,

Merry

Queenie said...

Hugh said...

I think about Dad do often that it does not seem that three years has passed. Christmas with Betty again and no worries..

Love to you both