Saturday, December 13, 2008

Remembering Happy Days.




You talk about traditions, I have to look back further than
most of us can remember. I am posting a few pictures of
Leonard's family, not that their traditions were more
or less than the Floyd's, but because I had sent
pictures to Sally Womble and prehaps to
Mary Jane Knox I already have the oldies on
my computer.
In top picture Leonard's lovely mother is on the
far right of back row. Now you know why
she had such a handsome son.
Mary Jane Knox Murry's grandmother is far
left on front row. Her grandmother
married one of Leonard's grandfather's
brothers.
Middle picture is LOP's parents with their
first son, Robert William Patton.
Bottom pix is whole family, made on Richland
Street, Watertown.
Just gathering was tradition for that family.
His parents 3rd and 5th from right back row.
Had no other place to go.
Happy Days




1 comment:

Family said...

Wow! It's funny how I can look at these ancient family members and recognize the resemblances to the family I know today. This is yet another reason that families should stick together. There is no denying the gene pool, of which I am proud to be a part!