Monday, September 17, 2007

PRIMARY DEPT. FBC Watertown, 1933



This picture of my Sunday School Dept.when I was young and beautiful. Watertown First Baptist Church.

1 Elsie Reeves, Carolyn Paynee, Martha Love Blackshear, Mary Bryan Blackshear, Ben Traywich, Margaret Wilson, 2 Bobby Smith, Betty Frances Old, Johnnie Hudson, Maynelle Womack, Jean Sullins, unknown, 3.Rabbi Reeves, Charles Edgar Malone,behind C. T. Reeves, Mitchell Smith, Little Edsel Floyd, Dorothy Floyd, Gwendolyn Floyd, 4. Elinor Tracy, Frances Wilson, Hilda Grey Allison, Eugene Forrester, Ben Bobo

It has been almost 74 years, was nice to remember names. Just look at that little sweet thing on that ramp! I am so thankful for my parents who took me to this church every time the doors opened.Oh that kids would be so lucky today. I would say that Edsel is about three, today he is 77. So its been 74 years. I can't get the picture to enlarge, so if you are in pix use magnified glass.

2 comments:

Queenie said...

The picture will enlarge if you
click on it. Lookl at how sweet
these little girls, and Boys too, are dressed. We were taught to look
our best in the House of the Lord.
Q

Kate Croft said...

Really cute! I got it to enlarge too. Thanks for sharing.

Merry