Thursday, July 7, 2011

Visits from #1 Grandson and beautiful family



I had such a great surprise last Friday when I got a call
from my Grandson in Atlanta saying his family would
be attending the U2 concert in Nashville and on
the way they wanted to stop and have a little
visit with  me. Children grow so fast you can imagine
my delight to see these two great-grands that
I had not seen for over a year.
They stopped and brought Italian food and we
had good lunch and a four or five hour visit.
He said if they had time on Sunday they would
stop by just for a hug, because they would not
have much time.
They stayed over another night in Nashville
and did stop by on the 4th for that hug,
I had quite a suprise, when Issy whispered
something to her Dad and went running to
the car. She came back with a beautiful silver
neckless with a watch on it with a
sweet crown on it. She bought it at
the Hermitage. She whispered to me that
she got it for me for Christmas but she
just could not wait til then.
Precious family, precious visit and just
a great feeling to know you are loved.
Though days will pass and things may change,
I will always be proud of you,
and will always love you.
I w ill hold you close in my thoughts and
prayers, as you  continue to love and
                                                            nuture your sweet children.
                                                            This was my first grandchild!
                                                                     I now have 15.

1 comment:

fweakijam said...

My buttons are popping...They are a fine family and I am sure that they enjoyed the visit as much as you did. God bless you.

Merry