Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011


My valentine to him on our 57th Valentine Day
His favorite of all days.

Always, my Sweetheart

His steps became slower
As he walked with his hand in mine:
And although his hair was grayer,
He was still my Valentine.

The years had not diminished,
But our love had been refined;
And I found joy and pleasure
With my special Valentine.

The love we knew so long ago
Had become richer with time;
And the joys we shared grew deeper,
For we were lifelong Valentines.


5 comments:

Family said...

Lovely...I feel your heart.

Be mine,

Merry

juju said...

Dad sure knew how to make all the women in his life feel special at Valentine. He loved making his rounds to deliver boxes of candy. I can see the delight on his face now. What a special Dad.

Family said...

That's just the way I love Merry. Terr.

Queenie said...

And...for that I love you, too.
God filled our life with wonderful
people who are faithful to each
other.

:+: Felly's :+: said...

Happy Valentine's day Nana ^__^