Tuesday, September 7, 2010

JOY COMES IN THE MORNING

It has been a joy this summer to share Judy's flower garden.
I find my house looking so much more alive as
she shares her garden with me. No tomatoes, squash, okra,
or beans but it has provided her with vase after
vase of flowers the whole summer long.
To be loved is one of the strongest of all desires.
One of the ways God passes along His love
is through others, generally those closest to us.
I have been filled with that kind of love through my
children. I hope they have patience with me during these
days. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy,
it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not
rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,
it keeps no records of wrongs. Love does not delight
in evil but rejoices with truth. It always
protects, always trusts, always perseveres.
Thank you as you persevere,
my children.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

fweakijam said...

You forget, you taught us to love, it has never occurred to us to do anything less! Besides, it’s a two way street you know. How many times have you had to persevere? We want you to have the best quality of life that you can have and will do what we can to help you achieve that. I’ll even watch baseball with you!!

With undying devotion and love,

Merry

juju said...

I am so glad I have had a good crop of flowers to share. It has been a blessing to pick each one. What a joy to bring flowers to my mom.