Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Own Room - - -My Own Elevator !




Today one of my three favorite sons-in-law, Louis had yet another B-Day
He did it his way, doing his favorite thing, mowing !
While building their house he realized there was no sleeping room
for mother-in-law and changed some room, previously meant
for a media or something like that and put me a bedroom
downstairs, also promising an elevator if it became
necessary for me to reside there permanently.
You saw it here first, my own elevator !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARLING LOUIS
I love you much.
Nana
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

juju said...

Yes, that is my wonderful man. Always thinking of others, especially his mother in law. Let's use the Queens room more often. Thank you for such a sweet blog and I thank God for each day Louis and I have been together. Truly, not older but Better!

fweakijam said...

Happy Birthday Bro! I'm hoping for a get-together-spend-the-night-party soon with the you, Judy, Hugh, Natali, Terr, me and of course (no party would be complete without) the Queen!

We need to celebrate you and Judy both!

I love you,

Merry