Tuesday, June 15, 2010


A ROYAL CELEBRATION



THE QUEEN'S FLOWERS
THE QUEEN'S DINNER
THE QUEEN'S DAUGHTERS
THE QUEEN'S SON AND WIFE

With heartfelt emotion, trying to keep tears from spilling over I observed once again, what I have been privileged to observe for three quarters of a century plus eight years.Down through those years I have always felt the driving force of these wonderful children.They keep me going, they keep me happy, because of that wealth of tenderness that they store in my heart,
it makes my life so sweet and bearable. This day was made so sweet with the
presence of my three children, my beautiful daughter-in-law, one of my grand's
Rob, and my soul-mate and sister-in-law, Geraldine.
Just can't wait for 84. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

juju said...

This was a beautiful evening to celebrate The Queen's 83rd birthday. Long Live the Queen!

fweakijam said...

Hail to the Queen!!