Monday, November 10, 2008




There us a deep love in families....
I suppose none greater than sisters as your life passes.
They seem such a part of growing up.
What a wonderful home that we had to grow up in.
In the early years Daddy made decisions and
expected Mother to follow.
That's just the way it was, the man was head of the
household and no greater love could be found
than that of our Dad. As the years passed
there came a time when we women
quit submitting and started "outwitting".
I am sure we have all done our share of both.
I am so happy that my parents
gave me this sister that I am about to
camp out with for the next few days.
Thank God he gave us a younger one who can
keep us straight and give us lots of love.
Thanks for the love of Mike and Susan.
OFF WE GO TO THE GREAT SMOKEY MOUNTAINS.







2 comments:

juju said...

Nothing like mountain air to clear your head and make you forget for a moment your two children back home. They are awaiting your return. We haven't had a decent meal since you left. Enjoy your big sister and make lots of memeries.

Family said...

I'm envious. I wish I were along with you. I don't even have a telephone number!

Merry