Friday, October 26, 2007

PAJAMA PARTY AFTER 63 YEARS


Sunday night Katherine and I will
have our first slumber party in
63 years. Will we sleep............no
We are both so excited, I am going
to stay two nights!
We sorta got separated while she
was raising three girls and a boy.
I was doing the same thing three
girls and a boy. She was in East
Tennessee and I was in Middle
Tenn.. We have been making up
for years lost the past 15 years.
My best friend in High School.
And I love her. Her Hugh passed
away about a year before my
sweetheart did. Look at me, can
you imagine a cheerleader dressing
like that today? The number is on
the desk where I can be reached.
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore
is winged cupid painted blind."
from, A Mid Summer Night's dream
Now you know how these two wonderfully handsome men got the two
above.

4 comments:

Family said...

I understand Helena when she says, “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,” believing that Demetrius
had built up a fantastic notion of Hermia’s beauty...or something like that (you see, Kate acted in the play, Mid Summer's Night dream, hehe) but I don't understand the "number on the desk"? What are you talking about?

This is a great picture but you and Katherine are still beautiful women and I know why Hugh and Daddy picked you...you were the best of the best!

Have a great Slumber Party, wish I could be there!

Merry

Queenie said...

Katie's phone number, I won't put
it here.

juju said...

How Precious that friendships can last a life time. Can't wait to hear about the slumber party. This could start a fade for life's enduring friends. Enjoy, you two Beauties!

Queenie said...

This was the slumber party of the
decade. No sleep. Several Movies,
Trip to Opra Mills. Evening worship
service at Katie's church, and
today to Wilson Bank's Ladies
Fall Fling at Hermadge Hills Baptist Christian Life Center.
They had venders all around the
room and possible 200 ladies around
round tables of 8.I won a door
prise, but not the frog.I still
love that girl.