Wednesday, August 22, 2007

PATTON-BLANKENBECKLER WEDDING, 8-20-07

Sneak preview of Josh and Melissa's wedding:
a. Fathers of the groom and bride
b. Hugh and his bride
c. Melissa's nieces
d. The ceremony
e. Cutting of the cake
f. Ron and Chris, parents of the bride
g. Joyce, mother of groom, with Josh and sister Becca
h. Grandmother, me, with the wind beneath my wings.
i. Proud step-mother, the groom and me again :)

I look forward to seeing many more pictures and memories
of this special day.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Family said...

Lovely wedding! I was so proud of Natali; she was a beautiful, gracious hostess and step-mother of the groom.

The bride and groom must have been pleased with this, their special day. I hope they were as happy as they were elegant.

Merry

Queenie said...

Mint-Me, Merry for contributing
to this blog.
It's me and you, Babe!
Mom

juju said...

Melissa and Josh, Your wedding was beautiful and I know your life together will be, too. Never let the honeymoon end. Love, Judy and Louis