Saturday, June 16, 2007

THE PIRATES GO TO SHANNON'S DINNER

Be sure to watch the Pirates tonight


Judy said I should scan and post this picture of WHS Homecoming 5/19/07, when

cheerleader captains were honored. You will see a little tiny queenie in center and

three of four you might know to my left, Brenda Griffin Allison, Linda Macon Evins,

Shirley Hudson Robinson, Melanee Macon Sullins, Jerry's wife. In front is

Nicholle, and fourth on back row is Belinda Oakley Daniels.

Watertown's big three Johnnie, Katherine, Gwendolyn
for the archives


2 comments:

Family said...

I like Pirates...what Pirates should I watch tonight?

Love your pictures!

To all the wonderful Fathers we have in our family...Happy Father's Day! You are loved and appreciated.

-Merry

juju said...

GO WHS! I can see you now, Mom. Cute.Cute, Cute! I bet Dad enjoyed those cheers!